By industry sector
- Consultancy (2)
- Waste collection - private company (69)
- Waste collection - local authority (3)
- Waste disposal/treatment - private company (28)
- Waste disposal/treatment - local authority (0)
- Waste regulation (EA, SEPA, NIEA) (0)
- Other regulatory body (0)
- Waste producer (businesses outside the sector) (6)
- Recycling/reclamation (4)
- National Government (0)
- Health authority (0)
- Plant/equipment manufacturer or supplier (1)
- Education (0)
- Other (8)
- Hazardous Waste (9)
- East Midlands (13)
- East of England (16)
- Greater London (20)
- North East England (4)
- North West England (14)
- Northern Ireland (0)
- Scotland (6)
- South East England (23)
- South West England (9)
- Wales (3)
- West Midlands (7)
- Yorkshire and the Humber (7)
- Africa (0)
- Americas (0)
- Asia Pacific (0)
- Europe (Exc. UK) (0)
- Middle East (3)
- South Asia (0)
- Home based (0)
- Flexible (5)
By salary range
Terms and conditions of website usage
The terms “CIWM”, “Chartered Institution of Wastes Management”, or "IWM Business Services Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9, Saxon Court, St. Peters Gardens, Marefair, Northampton, NN1 1SX. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the owner/operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These terms, your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.